Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Bloggers Quoted

Assalam
Again from My Conversations with God
by Jean

And I've never pulled anything so nasty or horrible that I could not survive it out of my petitions to You, Lord. You give good gifts. Though sometimes they have masqueraded as some difficult things, some sad things, some stressful things, those were facades. Whatever has come into my life has always come out of YOUR grab bag, and it has been good for me in the long run.

I guess it took a little faith on my part to reach my hand into those carnival holes again and again, Lord.

I know it takes just a tiny grain of faith to access Your massive power in my life. To reach up toward heaven with my prayers.

Lord, make my faith grow strong, healthy, lush and confident that You always give good gifts.



Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.