Monday, 26 October 2009

Dearest Allah

Allah Paak . . . Love you. Thank you. . . Your ways are so strange. On retrospection. You are amazing. Every moment of life is so special. Is it necessary to die God.?. It would be better if things vanished instead of ending. Life too.
This, that I have now. I wish it remains, if it can. Otherwise, it should vanish. I dont want it to end. He is too special God. I dont want it to end. I hope it just disappears, if it really has to, i dont want it to end. It's too beautiful to end. I cant believe that one day I shall die. One day everything will end. Why God.?.
Moments are precious.
and this moment . . . Right now. . . Here. . . Thanks for this moment Allah Paak. . . It's passing as i type, i wish i could stop it . . . I wish, really wish i could say time 'Statue'. .
and thank you for making me say Thank You. . . Some people cant see good, they cant see happiness. Some moments are sad, some are happy, some are painful. And some have an entire lifetime captured in them. . . These few moments are such. I feel i have lived an entire life.
Certain things in life leave us spellbound. . . . Certain feelings cant be put into words. At such times, the easiest thing to say is Shukr Alhamdulillah. . . I will miss this moment God, and since this moment is going please dont make it the best. May the best be yet to come. .
Love you.

1 comment:

●๋•guℓѕнαn●๋•™ said...

Assallam aapi...

m happy that u r finally happy...hope i can feel the same bliss...:)

but i am thankful right now also..thnx to God..for whatever he has given me..

even if it is pain...i believe it is to make me experience happiness in its full form...

(though i secretly wish ..he lessens that ;) )

anyways...stay happy..stay bleseed :)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.