Monday, 5 October 2009

Dearest Azhar

Assalam

I wrote this for Azhar, I have no idea why.... well, actually, I know why but ....I still dont know why..

"""""If you are reading this, ……………. I only request you to come and read me there…… it’s not only unfair, but also cruel to be always there to point at my mistakes…. Neither were you there to see all that was good then… nor are you there now to see all the good I am recalling. Remember ?? I had told u something bout how Satan shows us wrong things.. always shows us things that we don’t want to see??? I guess, satan is at his best wid you. I swear upon my Lord, I want nothing. Not even an acknowledgement, but I just want you to know…..
I have gone far away from you.. far enuf not to feel scared of breaking down… far enuf not to scare you…. There’s no fear now…. There’s no expectation……… there’s nothing.
There’s only this life that I have lived behind me…a life that I cant and I wont erase. This life has made me wat I am, and I love every bit of it. there are certain things that never end…. I donno if this is one of them or not…. I will never wat it was for u, n truthfully speaking, I don really care anymore. But, wat t’was for me…is something I cant stop speakin bout….
If u’d still not ……….. I aint surprised… that’s precisely why we arnt togeder….


Kabhi kabhi hum ek dusre ko khokar bhi toh pyaar ko oocha darja dete hai
Juda rehkar pyaar ki oochaiyon kop rapt karte hai
Har pyaar Milan toh nahi
judai bhi toh ek pyaar hai………..

Hum hai is pal yaha
Jaane ho kal kahaan
Hum mile na mile
Hum rahe na rahe
Rahegi sada yaha
Pyaar ki ye daastan
Sunenge sada jise
Ye zameen aasmaan

Hum hai is pal yaha
Jaane ho kal kahaan
Hum mile na mile
Hum rahe na rahe
Rahegi sada yaha
Pyaar ki ye daastan
Sunenge sada jise
Ye zameen aasmaan

Rang dhal jaate hai
Din badal jaate hai
Raatein so jatee hai
Raahein kho jatee hai
Pyaar khota nahi
Pyaar sota nahi
Pyaar dhalta nahi
Haan badalta nahi

Hum hai is pal yaha
Jaane ho kal kahaan
Hum mile na mile
Hum rahe na rahe
Rahegi sada yaha
Pyaar ki ye daastan
Sunenge sada jise
Ye zameen aasmaan

Hum jaha aaye hai
Meherbaan saayein hai
Hum yaha khwabon ke
Kaarvaan laaye hai
Dhadkane hai jawaan
Gaa raha hai saman
Pighli pighli si hai
Mehki tanhaaiyaan.

Hum hai is pal yaha
Jaane ho kal kahaan
Hum mile na mile
Hum rahe na rahe
Rahegi sada yaha
Pyaar ki ye daastan
Sunenge sada jise
Ye zameen aasmaan

"""""

Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.