Monday, 5 October 2009

Destiny

Hello how are you, ,, ,I am fine
By the way . . so wat else ,,, I just hope that you are doing good, and I also hope your computer runs good ,, ,oki please take care of yourself and your laptop,and your name is almas and my name is mohammad azharruddin. . . and u are a gud girl and I am a very gud boy , ,I love u and u also love me inaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana chala. . . .mela meow, , ,cati doli, , , ,motu bhalu, chota billi . . jaanu bacha, , , mela angel



Regards from
Azhuli jaanuli, , , catuli, , ,



MS Word Document "dude" Created : Saturday, December 20, 2008, 8:20:34 PM


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.