Thursday, 1 October 2009

Dreamz..

Assalam
I had a beautiful dream last nite.. collection of dreams actually…
In one I see myself sying something very nice, I hope it comes true…
In another I see that my sister has committees suicide.. I also see lots and lots of nuns…and there’s a prayer room.. actually a Prayer house full of prayer rooms…
It’s a bbbbbeeeeeeeeaaaaaaauuuuuuutttttttiiiiiffuuuuulllll place :) :) ..
I see our ex principal Sister Leela…

And finally the best part of the dream… I see my school and that some sort of sports function is on at my school, I am standing in the volleyball court and there’s a little gal running bout there [ source: have been thinking bout wat I’d name my kids]
And I show her my hands telling her to come to me.. she runs towards me.. then passes me by and runs straight towards someone else behind me… me.. and also the others at the volley ball court turn back to look ki whoz the child running towards…….. :) :) :) and there we see Mr. I, our darling Haasil, bending down with his hands outstretched.. he’s wearing black tracks and ablack tee….and the gal runs to him and lifts her in his arms.. and I smile and everyone starts clapping (ki waah!!!! Kitna mazaa aaya!!) and I too clap sheepishly… :D :D :D :D :D
Seriously, such a cute dream.. no meaning though, lekin fir bhi.. u shud hav seen… kya maze se who bachi mere ko chhodke , mere bagal se bhaagi.. aur seeeeeedha chammu ke godi mein :D :D :D too good scene !!! I wish I cud show the dream :)

Chalo
Allah hafiz


2 comments:

Shy said...

u mean when i commit suicide it becomes a nice dream for u.i will tell it to mummy and u know how i tell her...my kitchen is full of spices and yes hot spices

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

areee chugalchi sister of mine....

that was not the gud part.. the chammu part was the gud one...
and
i didnt get time to write but in my dream too i was thinking ki 'agar aapa jitni strong person can suicide then anyone can... no one is safe'.

i think such gud things bout u but al u can do is ading namak mirch and chugling bout me.. :/

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.