Tuesday, 13 October 2009

We so hate the world :D

Assalam
My mummy told me bout something that irritates her a lot…. hee hee hee and I realized that I’m so so so like her.. not that I didn’t know it for a fact….:D but it’s good to keep reminding urself and the world that Kiran is just like her mummy :) :)
So well.. my mummy told me how this lady irritates her… now, this aunty is actually very ill now-a-days.. so filhaal mummy does talk to her…
But, wat mummy finds absolutely silly is how this lady feels that her life is of any meaning to mummy. She goes on and on and on bout her family (co-incidently, both she and mummy are from Calcutta) and which of her siblings has how many hens….once she told mummy the story bout that little chick in the ooooooollllllllldddddddddd Hindi poem ‘MATAR KA DAANA’ that we had studied in school (Bal Bharti, that was the name of the book I think ) khair toh the point is that this aunty feels ki mummy ko uske life ke bare mein jaankar bohot khushi milta hai.. ya dukh hota hai .. ya pata nahin kya….. but she makes it a point to tell mummy bout her likes her dislikes her this her that………..

As a side info….
My mummy is 57 years old… both her children have passed their school life… in fact she is a grandmother of two angelic-humans…..priorities totally different from a lady who has both her kids in middle school and who feels that her neighbour has bought a red saree coz she has a red saree………… to the extent of saying things like…. ‘Dekhe baaaji…. Kal hum bread mangvaye na..aaj dekhiye who bhi bread mangva lee’……
Toh well…

Mummy was telin me ki why doesn this lady understand ki mummy doesn’t bother bout her life.. not at all… :D :D :D :D

Waise hi I hateeeeeeeeeeeee people who talk bout their blah blahs to me.. I don want to know anything bouuuuttt u
:) :) :)
And raha baat ki y then do I write such a lotttttttttttt bout me……
Ha ha ha :D :D :D :D see... YOU are reading my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If u didn’t wanna read bout me.. u wudn be reading me…..
Toh yeh mat bolna plz.....
………………………………..
And there’s another group of ppl I hate.. ppl who ask and ask…
Wat r u doin almas?
Why almas?
Why not almas?
Since wen almas?
How almas?
It bugs me to no ends…………..

PLUS……….. I also hate people who give me suggestions……….. Absolutely….. :D :D :D
A few people have learnt it the hard way….. :D :D :D :D
Toh newaz………..
That’s why mummy and I are best friends…. We hate human beings :p :p kehne ke liye!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D
Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.