Friday, 20 November 2009

Dreamz....:D :D yes, again!!

Assalam
I have already written bout a few of my water dreams in the past 2 weeks… well, I have had many many many water dreams in the past 2 weeks, in fact I think ki last week toh it was daily….
One even had mermaids….:D :D :D so I was happy… I don’t remember the date.. had written in my FB update.. wil luk bak and write the date (later--- coz I luv procrastination:p)… actually it’s kind of like my previous mermaid dream coz this too didn’t have any real mermaids.. it had mermaids ke pictures.. lolz..:D ya!! I saw a collage (kind of) of mermaids.. and sapne mein hi I was thinking ki wow! I finally saw mermaids.. I remember one pic very well, it was that pic of the other Jalpari on blogger… it’s a lovely pic…

Khair…
Then I had a dream jisme I saw Neetu Singh and a whole filmy story….. who bhi aisa waisa nahi.. I saw a horror story… it started wid mummy aapa and me.. and then suddenly I just became a spectator and the other roles were taken up by the film stars… (I think Muzammil Ibrahim bhi tha.. not sure…agar tha toh wow!! :p :P :p :P :p) and as goes wid my dreams…. I woke up many times in between only to go back to sleep and continue from where I had left… but finally wen it was time to wake up for college .. I thot ki chhodo yaar!!! So the film didn’t have a ‘the end’ :( :( :( …
Aur bhi bohot saare sapne the is hafte…. Each one ‘item’ … hee hee!! Khair!

All dreams Technicolor…..

20/11/09
lots of dreamz tonite... coz i woke up many times...
all coloured...
last one mein i am in a shoe ka dukaan, which also sels groceries... wid AT, Anupriya.. and assumingly the other S2 gals had gone somewhere... i remember seeing a few junior boys....
the shopkeeper is a Tamil speaking Marwari... (dont ask me how do i know it!!! i just do!)
and he doesnt know wat to wid commodities wen the cross their expiry date...
am wearing denims and a black kurta and waha i try on a black hijab and a black leather jacket and am lukin for super high heels...
uhmmmm... and i luk into the mirror and i have a waist size of Shilpa Shetty

:D :D :D

And next post on my happy happy sundar sundar wala dream.. :) :) :) :)
Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.