Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Life of Songs...

Assalam
Some days bak, I wrote on orkut that “all I do is llisten songs” and one of my friends made a status update on facebuk that was somewhere in the line of “I find myself only listening songs, prolly coz some of them have meanings that suit my life so well…”

The coolest part of it is that both this friend and me are ‘freshly’ in love…
And I don’t mean with each other….

Hmmm. This cudn get truer… I find myself listening to long lost songs only coz somehow they suit my state now.. state of “madly in love” :D :D :D
Newaz.. am goin.. gotto write somthing in my other blogs… and its 4am. Soon I have to start getting ready for college.

Allah hafiz


1 comment:

●๋•guℓѕнαn●๋•™ said...

great that u r in love aapi....

but for me love has been pain..it hurts :(

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.