Sunday, 22 November 2009

One Dream at a Time....

Assalam
I was reading the horoscope last night… and under one of the Zodiac Sign’s predictions I found these words… I found them so totally beautiful…. :) :) :) it's from cafeastrology...

“One dream at a time.
Small hopes compounding to become great expectations.
All consuming fantasies have their place, but building possible dreams now can make the impossible happen sooner than later.”


So true, isn’t it? so, I shall try to dream one dream at a time…. And inshaAllah, they’d all come true… :)

Allah hafiz




1 comment:

Susie Clevenger said...

One dream at a time...good advice...often man/woman is to impatient. We wish upon a single star, but want the whole universe.

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.