Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Passed!!! Alhamdulillah :)

Assalam
I have started writing so many posts but haven’t completed them. Don’t know why.. aaj kal kuchh likhne ka man hi nahi karta….

Therez a good news Alhamdulillah .. I have cleared my 3rd Professional MBBS part A…. I was so scared… the news came that 6 students from the whole KU hav failed.. usi mein I was so so tensed.. later we came to know that 6 have flunked not in the University but in our own college.. mera toh totally haalat kharab ho gaya.. khair soon I came to know the names of the guys… Mera toh jaan mei jaan aaya.. Alhamdulillah!!! I mean.. hum toh pass ho gayi na!
Aur bhi baad mei pata chala ki 9 have flunked in our college.. record result hai yeh toh.. andisme sabse zyada were from the A batch.. kisi sarfire ne sign kiya humlog ka paper.. anisa missed distinction by 2 %.... har saal she has mssed thode thode marks se hi…

Khair Almas pass ho gayi .. yahi uske liye bohot hai….

Ab I’m puri tareeke se in Final Year… :) ..hee hee hee…
Monday ko Medicine ka mid sessional hai.. kuchh bhi nahi padha hai abhi tak…

Am sad
Pata nahi kyu
Actually pata hai kyu..lekin fir bhi I want to turn a blind eye to it..
Am again into my depressive eating ..
Am mad…
Hmmmm.
There was a nice sapna..
There have been many dreams (all colorful)… nice ones.. mast wale sapne.. lekin ek toh too good tha.. wil write after sometime.. abhi I think I shud study thodi deri…
Allahhhhhhhh!!!!

Am feeling lost.
:(
Khair
Allah hafiz…


1 comment:

Sacrifice4Allah said...

Congratualtions on passing! MashaAllah!

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.