Sunday, 1 November 2009

Visaal-e-Yaar

Assalam
I have just started yet another private blog, 'Visaal-e-Yaar', on Blogger.... I wish I can do justice to all my blogs widout messing up my already messed up studies any further... and I have posted the most beautiful post from Jalpari in The Unsaid.... am planning to post it in Visaal too... Its been deleted from Jalpari... not meant for all to read... its something sooooo close to my heart... 

trust me it’s one of those posts that rest deep in my heart… feeling the blood flow thru my chambers… That's how I've described it in The Unsaid... newaz... while lukin for a description for Visaal i came across this ghazal by Ghalib.. am quoting a couplet from the ghazal,

Ye na thi hamari qismat ke visaal-e-yaar hota...
agar aur jeetay rehtay yahi intazaar hota
 



but I didnt want to begin such a lovely blog on a negative note... Ghalib mite have been a sadist... I appreciate his sadism :p but thanks... I know to my live my life with a better outlook... :p


Am still lukin for a gud description....newaz...
Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.