Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Feeling Lost...

Assalam
I am feeling so lost since morning.... There's nothing really that's happening, or prolly wat's happening is something that has left me so perplexed that I dont have words to write type them down....
I'm seriously short of words... Prolly I'm even short of emotions...
Yupps... that's better..

I'm short of emotions... I ain't feeling much today...
It's like my soul's been lifted from my body.
Am listening to Britney's Baby One More Time, Slave Mix...
And I'm gulping down Peanut Butter....
And I'm wondering wat's happening to me.........
I'm feeling so lost....so non-existent....
uhhhhh!!!! Whatever!!!

Aannnnnnnnnndddddd..... I'm seriously considering a new name for this blog.... Am not sure if I should... but, well, at this moment, in this place... i want to change the name from Jalpari to something else.. anyhthing...!!!
ptchhhh!!!
I just dont like wat am feeling....watever it is....

Allah hafiz




No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.