Thursday, 31 December 2009

I dont know..



Assalam
I am feeling so strange rite now.
Actually, I don’t have words to tell wat am feeling… it’s just a ….mmm… STRANGE feeling.
I do not understand why is it that people are not able to understand wat am saying. I have been goin around telling people that I like a boy… and ther’s no one to believe me.. probably coz they cant digest the fact that hAzhar and I have split. I don’t know.
Actually, I don’t know anything. I got really upset in the evening while talking to mummy… we were talking bout him, coz that’s my favourite topic nowadays. Now, I, myself don’t know what is it that I keep talking bout him.. there’s nothing to talk.. nothing at all..yet I cant seem to end my ‘talks’ bout him………so, among other things, mummy told me that ‘who knows you’ll get someone JUSST like him’. She had told this once earlier too….and I hadn’t liked it…but I hadn’t told her anything.. today wen she told me the same thing, I kind of got pissed off. though, if you ask me wat the big deal was bout.. I don think I’d have much of an answer to give.. all I can say is that, it really sounded very bad…….
I don’t know why……
It’s just that I never look for replacements….. replacements hote hai but not the replacement of ppl.. there can only be replacement of roles.
I can maary someone… then mite divorce him.. and remarry. Both wud be my husbands…yeahh! But they wudn be the same individual….
Wen I started losing Azhar… I didn’t try to find a replacement for Azhar… neither in loks, nor incharacter…. Yes, I do like someone today.. but he’s not by any means similar to Azhar…
And likewise, I wud never look for a replacement for him.
I feel very strange bout the way I reacted to mummy…. I am myself not able to understand wat it was that set me off so badly…
I do not know a thing about him… not a single thing.. I possibly cant ‘know’ him and then base my ‘like’ on that…. And if consider the way he looks, well, this is not the ‘looks’ that I like…
I do not know why I like him.
I do not know why my liking for him has been growing so steadily.
I do not know a thing.
And I do not know why I got so worked up wen mummy told something so mild.
I do not know.
I am goin to sleep for a while.
Close thine eyes and as thou sleepest, Heaven will change thy fortune from evil to good.
6.30 am
Woke up, praye, now will write in Unsaid coz I want ot write ‘dil kholke’ .No Replacements for my Jaan...
Allah hafiz.


1 comment:

Vibhore Gupta said...

dunno... it's lyk ppl break up and then fall in luv again and then break up... and the cycle repeats... bt i dont understand the working of this cycle... hw cn u break up with sum1 u luv and then again find sum1 u luv... ajeeb concept fr me... it's not abt replacements... sumtyms life makes us to move on... we can't control every circumstances tht originate arnd us... bt i think... memories live on.... u mite move on and u mite find sum1 else... bt ur feelings will be different... everything will change bt u will remain constant.... and tht is the most difficult part...

take care
acche se :)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.