Wednesday, 2 December 2009

My One With The Gorgeous Eyes . .


You are my loveliest one
My one with the gorgeous eyes.
The eyes that have me smitten
The eyes that have me mesmerized.


When I look into them
I know not why I smile,
Know not what I see or feel,
I know not why I sigh.




Is there a depth in which I can drown?
Or is there a shallowness to not let me in?
Is there a question you ask?
Or is there an answer to my suffering?


Is there a mockery of my feelings?
Or is there a plea from within?
Is there a fire, a spark, a life?
Or is there a death, cold, freezing?




Are you trying to look here?
Are you trying to look away?
Are you trying to reveal?
Are you trying to escape?


Is it a cunning unmatched?
Is it a beauty divine?
Is it that I should seek you?
Or is it that you are mine?




Is this a pain that I feel?
Or is this an ecstasy in disguise?
Is this a hope, a dream, a love?
Or is this just a way out of my plight?


What is it that you're trying to tell?
What is it that you're trying to hide?
Why have you made yourself a mystery?
Tell me. . . My one with the gorgeous eyes.

--AKShamim

[written when "Venus Was in Scorpio"]

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.