Saturday, 26 December 2009

Remembering The Tsunami- 26th December, 2004.


Assalam
Remembering the 26th December 2004 and all those who lost their dear ones and property.....
Life wud never be the same again for so many....
Thanking Allah for seeing us through the fear and the turmoil....
May Allah Protect us ever.
 Aameen

P.S.- The pics are of Port Blair.
P.S.2- Other Tsunami related posts in this blog:->

When The Sea Swallows The Land. .

TSUNAMI - 26th Dec 04- thru my eyes!

What A Pic!!!







No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.