Sunday, 17 January 2010

Bloggers Quoted ...

Assalam
These are from "Americanising Desi" 's blog "Life or something like it"...


"At the end of the day, faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than your dream. The castle, well it may not be a castle. And it's not so important that it's happily ever after – just that it's happy right now. See, once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you. And once in a while, people may even take your breath away."




"Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again."




"I can't have stupid wretched men eying me for their sins. I want to belong to one. But that one is so darn stubborn he won't turn up."


-------------Click on the link to read the Post...Challenged Beliefs




Allah hafiz



No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.