Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Heartfelt words :) ~~The Unsaid~~Quoted

Assalam
These are a few scattered lines from the various posts that I have written in 'THE UNSAID', which is my private blog. . . .


while these wouldn mean much to anyone, they mean the world to me :)


* I dont call him Irresistible for no reason.
He truly is.


* I dont know what this boy has done to me. . . He's shook my entire belief system.


* I think this place was my destiny.


* It's only a matter of time that his 'speciality' above the rest of the world is manifested.


* I have avoided the whole world for him. Here is one boy whom i couldn.


* This little 'thing' in my life would become one of those serials that are aired for a while. . . And then suddenly pulled off air without any completion to the serial.


* In any case, I treasure every little moment.
However little it has been. . .
No one can be him.


* In her case, the cancellation of the plan is actually a part of the plan.


* Strange that a stranger is doing this to me.


*And I know I gave myself away. . . And am I glad that I did !!! :)


* It's one of those posts that rests deep in my heart. . . Feeling the blood flow through my chambers. .


and now my mostest favouritest wala :) :)


* I know love is something greater than all things else, and THAT, I must say is the saddest part of life. . .


Allah hafiz


Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.