Saturday, 6 February 2010

~Blah~

Assalam
so, it's almost 4pm.
i've gotto do something for my hair... it's in dire need of some attention... :(
I've gotto go to the dentist (my teeth are also in dire need of some attention :/)
and I seriously need to start studying..... revision postings from Wednesday :(
btw... My sessionals screwed me :(
today is a leave for God knows what...
tomorrow is a Sunday.
Monday and Tuesday - no wards- out of bounds for 89th ka Examz..
Friday- Shivratri
Saturday- second Saturday
Another Sunday..

I cud hav cut Wednesday, Thursday and gone home... :(

but, spending 25 grands for a week with 2 days leave and a long lecture from Dr. Meet Me.....:(... not worth it yaar!!!
:( :( :( :(
but wen will I go home next???????????/

It's been 6 months.... :(

newaz..
I need to study
so that I pass wid the others...
And I hope I get a transfer...
and life is beautiful..........
:)
and kitnaaaaaaa kaam hai :(

Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.