Saturday, 13 February 2010

Brida ~Quoted~ #4

Assalam

:~>
‘And yet no one life is the same as any other life. It might be that we will never meet again, and I need you to know that I’ve loved you all my life. I loved you even before I met you. You’re part of me.

:~>
He hadn’t told her this because he was certain that she knew everything anyway and forgave him because he was her great love, and a great love is above the things of this world.

:~>
She knew that no one else would listen to her with the same respect because people were afraid of discovering that life was magical. They were used to their houses, their jobs, their expectations, and if someone turned up saying that it was possible to travel in time, that it was possible to see castles adrift in the Universe, tarot cards that told stories,men who walked through the dark night, people who had never experienced such things would feel that life had cheated them. Life, as far as they were concerned, was the same everyday, every night, every weekend.

>>>>>>>>>>>
yo! And I believe in magic….. more than you can imagine. And by magic I don’t just mean the magic that is mentioned in Brida… I am talking bout life as a whole coz’ life, in itself, is magic. And since I believe in the magic hidden in every moment, I don’t get along with majority of the ppl around me. :) and … am I glad that I don’t!


:~>
That’s why Brida needed to seize the chance. If words were God, then let it be recorded on the air around her that she had traveled back in time and that she remembered every detail as if it were now, as if it were the wood where they were right now. And so, when, later on, someone managed to prove to her that none of this had happened, when time and space made her doubt it all, when she herself was convinced that it had been mere illusion, the words spoken that evening, there in the wood, would still be vibrating in the air and at least one person, someone for whom magic was part of life, would know that it had really happened.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And now you know why I love bloggin so much. It’s like I am saving each moment of my life, each little word. So that tomorrow wen I mite be able to convince myself that yes gal!!! dis had happened!!! :) and yes! God is in the word!! :)


:~>
‘I just want to say one thing to you,’ she said. ‘Don’t bother trying to explain your emotions. Live everything as intensely as you can and keep whatever you felt as a gift from God. If you think that you wont be able to stand a world in which living is more important than understanding, then give up magic now. The best way to destroy the bridge between the visible and the invisible is by trying to explain your emotions.’

>>>>>>>>>
and if you equate magic with life, coz life IS undoubtedly magical, you’d know why it’s more important to LIVE life than try to UNDERSTAND it.


:~>
Emotions were like wild horses, and Brida knew that reason could never entirely master them. Once, when a boyfriend left her, giving no explanation, she had stayed at home for months, going over and over his many defects and the thousand and one things that had been wrong with their relationship. Yet she woke up every morning thinking about him and knowing that if he phoned her, she would probably agree to meet.

to be continued inshaAllah...

Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.