Sunday, 7 March 2010

My Beloved Illusion.........



I wonder if you really exist
Or if it’s just a play of my mind.
How many have I seen
Even remotely of your kind?

You’re like the sky spread out above me
Horizon to horizon.
And yet I can’t touch you
Even if to the end of the world I run.

It couldn’t have been more bright
Nor any more dark.
Your presence in my life
So near yet so far.

You’re a dream, a trick, an illusion
I better keep myself at bay.
But I think I’m already sinking,
Baby! you take my breath away!

---AKShamim


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.