Thursday, 22 April 2010

Bloggers Quoted ~I Wrote This For You~

Assalam
Coming back to this series after a very long time.... This is a blog i hit across at Twitter... most of the stuff dat i liked here have been written in the previous post "Selected Words.." Here's one which definitely deserved an entire post to itself....
The blog's name is "I Wrote This For You" and this post is titled "The Ronin Have Names".
Cheers!!

You say the reason things fall to the ground is because of gravity.


I say that gravity is a word, a name you gave to a small aspect of the magic that surrounds you on a daily basis.


Electricity is another name for magic. Wind is another name for magic. Water is another name for magic. Love is another name for magic.


We all live in a magical place.



Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.