Tuesday, 27 April 2010

The Elusive.

I look into the emptiness
I see a hundred things
Carved into the thin air are all my vivid dreams.
And I can see a face.
With my fingers I trace its contours.
It’s set in white marble,
It’s hard,
It’s shining with glaze.
And with my touch it seems to disappear
Like smoke emanating from a chimney
High up in the air.
And it makes me wonder
Where did I go wrong?
Was my touch harsh?
Did I repel it?
Or is it because dreams shouldn’t be carved into thin air?
Or maybe,
The answer is simple.
No fault lies in me.
It was elusive.
The face set in white marble,
Hard,
Shining with glaze.


---AKShamim


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.