Sunday, 11 April 2010

The Gift by Danielle Steel ~~Quoted~~

Assalam


• …maybe some people just arent meant to be in our lives forever. Maybe some people are just passing through… maybe they get it all done faster than the rest of us. They don’t need to stick around a hundred years to get it all right. They get it down real quick… it’s like…’ She struggled to find the right words to tell him, but it was something she had thought about a lot, especially lately. ‘It’s like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a gift, a blessing, a lesson we need to learn, and that’s why they’re here. She taught you something, I’ll bet… about love, and giving, and caring so much about someone… that was her gift to you. She taught you all that, and then she left. Maybe she just didn’t need to stay longer than that. She gave you the gift, and then she was free to move on… she was a special soul… you’ll have that gift forever.’


• …kind of like a chain of people… she left and I came, and she asked me to keep an eye on you…and maybe after me someone else…and then….it’s like an eternal progression of people coming through our lives. I think that’s what I was trying to say the other day. Nothing is forever, but there’s a continuing stream of people who go through our lives and continue with us… nothing just stops and stays…but it flows on…like a river.


• ‘And I for you. I’ll always be your friend Tommy…I’ll always love you.’ And if they were lucky, she would be his wife one day. She wanted that too, now, at sixteen, but she was wise enough to know that one day things might be different. Or maybe not, perhaps their love would grow in time, and one day be stronger than ever. Or perhaps like leaves, life’s winds would blow them to the far corners of the Earth and scatter them forever, but she hoped not.


• …there were no guarantees in life, only promises and whispers.


Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.