Thursday, 22 April 2010

Selected words....

Assalam
Some exceptionally beautiful quotes...

*Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away. -Adabella Radici

*"Looks fade but dumb is forever" ~@pattistanger

*The mind sees separateness, LOVE sees unity: Sai Baba

*Go on a trip with an empty suitcase so u have room for the good stuff u find along the way. Leave ur baggage at home! #TDL

*Planet must be saying,"Save yourself idiots, I will be fine" ~Impishsmirk

*Just because 2 lips join doesnt mean 2 hearts meet. ~ihquotes

*Dont let a third person ruin your love for someone.~ AKShamim

*Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

*Faith is a sounder guide than reason. Reason can go only so far, but faith has no limits: Blaise Pascal

*Is it possible to miss someone you never had as yours? Well then. . . . I miss you.~AKShamim

*I've no words to make u feel better. But I've arms to hug u, ears to listen to u, &;heart thats aching to see ur smile. –tiffanywilliam

*"After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box." (((~Italian Proverb)))But then, its better to b a king in the game than being his pawn…~Ben Chithan

*You hate me more than i deserve, why are you so cruel? And i love you more than you deserve, why am i such a fool? ~Faiz Asif

*I love you like a girl loves her teddy bear- sweet, sincere and honest. ~tiffanywilliam

*Worst thing you can do for love is deny it. So, when you find that special someone, dont let anyone or anything get in your way. ~ unknown

*Every blessing, when ignored, becomes a curse. ~ Paulo Coelho
'
*'Almas dear, you're inspired and you're desired - it's wonderful! Your dream has come true. Now you can live that dream.'' ~from Amora’s predictions….

*I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. ~ W.C.Fields

*Act like a lady, think like a man, so you don't get played like a bitch! #ihatequotes

*Your love is a symphony. All around me, running through me.~ Tiffanywilliam

*Maybe it's right that some words are just better left unspoken. ~tiffanywilliam

*Dont cry for a man who's left you. The next one may fall for your smile. - Mae West.

*Coz ultimately, nothing matters. . . . But, once we keep the ultimate aside, everything matters. . . .~AKShamim

*Every bed without you in it, is broken.~Iwrotethisforyou(blog)

*Congratulations. You took me down. And now, you have made everything that is sad, relevant.~ Iwrotethisforyou(blog)

*Even the strongest women have the right to feel weak. ~ihatequotes

*never regret something that once made you smile :-) -(TWQ)

*I don't know who you're kissing now. But I do know who you think about when you do.~ Iwrotethisforyou (blog)

*I know you're not here, I can see it in your eyes when we talk. Where ever you are, come back soon. ~Iwrotethisforyou (blog)

*"There is a crack in everything...that's how the light gets in." ~ Leornard Cohen

*"To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream not only plan but also believe" ~ Anatole France

*I just need you to be able to tell people I was here, I felt, I lived and I loved as much as I could, while I could. And that the person that I loved, was you.~Iwrotethisforyou (blog)
I
*t's hard to be real with a world full of fakes. #ihatequotes

*I love you, you know that. You love me, is what I choose to believe. #ihatequotes

*Q: When is the right time to tell someone you love them? A: Before someone else does. #ihatequotes

*Never let anyone fall for u when u know there's someone else u have in ur heart and mind. (n/a) #ihatequotes

*I pretend to look around, but I was actually looking at you. (a tweet for you) #ihatequotes

*Scare the world: Be exactly who you say you are and tell the truth. ~Iwrotethisforyou (blog)

*The words "I love you" become nothing but noise. But that's why we kiss. To say with our lips what we couldn't before. ~Iwrotethisforyou(blog)

*"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." ~ Mae West

*The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases: Carl Jung

*"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere." ~ Albert Einstein

*One of the great cosmic laws, is that whatever we hold in our thought will come true in our experience: Richard Bach

*How were u once so close, &; now yall dont even speak? (sumtimes its best 2 leave these questions in Gods hands)~RevrunWisdom

*Here's to you. Because I've never met anyone who makes a better you, than you.~Iwrotethisforyou

*If you could spend a moment in my mind &; a second in my heart, you'd never doubt my love for you.~tiffanywilliam

*Don't talk to me like you know me. Talk to me like you love me.~Iwrotethisforyou(blog)

*He has the smile I fell in love with and the arms I want to be held in forever. (a tweet for you) #ihatequotes

*When I say bye, I wish you would make me stay a little longer.~tiffanywilliam


Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.