Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Broken... Again...

And today I can feel my heart beginning to fall apart again…..



Do you know how it feels not to receive anything? I don’t think you do.. otherwise, you wouldn’t have kept me so vacant…
You wouldn’t have taken it all and left me hoping for a miracle.

When they say that the miracle wont happen..
I half believe them
And half don’t.

The part which believes them is the one that looks at you
It is the part that had hoped and has been crushed.

And the part which doesn’t is the one that believes in the Almighty.

In any case………..
My heart is beginning to fall apart again…




No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.