Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Alright. . . If that is what is to happen.

Assalam
It's strange how, you begin, others imitate and then these others get the acclaim. You dont.
It's sad. It hurts.
but can a painting fight with the painter?
so be it Khudaya.
Your shall be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

and I can only place my faith in Him. And know that all that I am not being given could be detrimental to me.
and know that the best is happening every moment.
nothing better could have happened.
coz God doesnt do anything lesser than the best, in any way lesser than the best.
What I lose, I lose for my best.
What I suffer, I suffer for my best.
and Allah loves the Saabir.

I believe that 'Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai'. . . But even if it is not, I know that I dont have a choice when it comes to 'kya hota hai'.
I can only let my body move through it. I can only let time pass. And the only solace is that, one day this shall end. Until then, whatever God gives. . . Sar aankhon pe.

P.S.- Written on Saturday, 22 May 2010 at 20:16 as a Facebook note.

Allah hafiz.


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.