Sunday, 20 June 2010

Back to the Old Editor. . . Back to my Cellphone.

Assalam
So, finally, I have switched back to the old editor. Now I can post from my cel. . . The new editor wasnt loadin on my cel. . And I seriously dont have the patience to turn on the lap. . Connect to the net and blah blah. Infact, most of the times when I really need to rant, am far away from both my lap as well as my diary. . So, I thot it would be most convenient to make this switch.
Next thing is that I am closing down my other blogs. Of course, am not deleting them or anything. . . But, ya. . . They shall remain in 'statue' mode (as if they have been in any other mode in the past few months *blah*) until I am free from all the exam mess. Later, I shall think bout what to do with them. As of now, I think Jalpari is all I need. . . Jalpari is all I am.
A hell lot has happened and a hell lot has been undocumented . . . Now I really cant go back and start reporting from where I had left. Nor can I start typing down stuff that I have written in my diary. . .
I can just continue from right here, right now.

"I can just continue from right here, right now. "
Well, actually. . . This sums up quite a lot of things that are going on in my life. I cant go back and change things. I can only continue living. . . 'Living until I die'. . . As I so often tell. . ,

Newaz. . . Read bout the L.H in this blog? Ever? Its my college hostel. . . So, well, have been living here since 17 april. For my exams. Final year Final exams. . . Uffff. . . Begins from 28th. As usual, haven studied for it. But, well. . . Lets see. . . Hope Allah Paak sees me thru. Am a hardcore bhagyawadi you know :)
There's no water from the taps today. . . Some chlorination drama. . . *blah*

whatever. . .

I am trying to study and hope Allah Paak helps me.
There is such a lot I want to write. . . But I dont think the rest of this post, which I've already written would help in anyway. . .

And ya am goin to block comments to most of the posts now. Coz newaz, I aint accepting any of the comments. . . I keep deleting them. . . Then I see no point in even LETTING people comment. . .

Khair. . . So will try to come back. . . To vent. . . To rant. . . To feel better. . . So that I might make the process of 'Living until I die' somewhat easier. . .

Allah hafiz


Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.