Monday, 21 June 2010

Day 1# June 20, 2010

Assalam
Alhamdulillah :) beautiful day
#Spoke to Azhar for a very very long time.
#Tried to suggest him a galfriend. Took a lot of effort. But, I really cant see him sad. It was a genuine gesture. I like myself for that.
#He told that I have so many specialities that if he starts tellin them, it would take up his whole life. .
#Mummy feeling better. Abbu’s toothache better. Aapa feeling better.
#There was goin to be some problems wid water coz they were bout to chlorinate the tank. Newaz. . There was another water pipeline. So the day went smooth.
#Happy for jaan. :)
#Spoke to Amuda for long.
#Killed two lizards. :)
#Planned bout studies.
#Sashank called up. Spoke after a long time.
#Felt happy. :)
love always.
Allah hafiz.

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.