Sunday, 20 June 2010

Happy Notes :)

Today was a very sad day. I feel ignored, not needed, taken for granted, confused. . . And well, I can go on and on and on. Then while searching for ‘I want to forget him’ on google, I came across this site. I think its quite cool :) I have joined two things today. This being the second. The first one was ‘fall in love with someone who loves me as much as I love them!’.
newaz. . On this sad, I pray to the Almighty to give me lots of reasons to be happy for all the days of my life. And InshaAllah all will be well.
:)
love
Almas.

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.