Wednesday, 9 June 2010

On Cakes and Mummies . . .

Assalam
One of my batchmates brought us cakes. Twas her mummy's bday. . . Twas during the practicals. And she had gone home just for the bday and returned the next day. I was like. . . Wow. . . She can go home for her mom's bday. . . . Lucky gal.
I was sad. I wanted to go home too. To my mummy. And be with her so she doesnt feel lonely. Coz I am so scared of losing her. Losing my father. Losing my loved ones.
and then i realized that here i am complainin of not being able to be with my mummy when there are people who dont even have a mom. My mom herself didnt have a mom. My mother's mother passed away when my mummy was three months old. Mummy was brought up by her elder sister. . Elder by 13 years. And of course nana, and my nani (step-nani actually) and her elder brothers.
newaz. . . What i mean is i have a mummy. . . There are people who dont even have a mom.
i am lucky Alhamdulillah. So lucky. My abbu didnt have his father. Dada was killed wen my dadi was expecting abbu.
both my parents have had one parent.
and i have both of them.
and i remember, we were in 1st standard and a gal in my class had lost her mom. She had left school after that. And people lose people. And the worst is losing your parents.
and Alhamdulillah. I still have my parents.
and there are orphans who dont even know where they came from. Some of them were abandoned.
i have my abbu and mummy. And they love me. And i love them. And i am lucky.
and i really believe in counting your blessings. I have just counted one of the many.
have you counted any today?
:)
Love always.

P.S- Saturday, 05 June 2010 at 18:39 as a Facebook Note.

Allah hafiz


1 comment:

jg said...

HAI ALMAAS THIS IS ME JOSEPH SEEMS YOU HAVE STARTED COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS DURING THIS EXAM SEASON.WELL I TOO HAD THIS LONELINESS WHEN I WENT FROM HOME WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD FOR ENTRANCE COACHING I WAS IN JAIL LIKE PLACE WHERE I HAD TO GET UP AT 5AM FOR NEXT 730 DAYS NONSTOP I SAW MY MOM ONLY AFTER 5 MONTHS AND THAT TOO FOR 5 DAYS I THINK THE TIME I HAVE SPENT WITH MY PARENTS AMOUNT TO ONLY SOME FIVE MONTHS IF YOU COUNT THE DAYS IN LAST 7 YEARS
DONT WORRY EVEN IF YOU ARE LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM PARENTS IN SOME PLUTO IN THEIR HEARTS YOU WILL BE JUST A SECOND AWAY THAT THE POWER OF THEIR LOVE MAY YOUR KHUDA GIVE YOUR PARENTS A LONG,HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS LIFE HAPPY STUDY HOLIDAYS

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.