Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Water Dream :)

Assalam
I saw a water dream this morning . . . :) i has a big happy. Begins with me in a flight. To my left, on the window seat is Azhar and to my right, on the aisle seat is Vijaykumar sir (the paediatrician) :p dont remember what we were talkin bout. Then the plane takes off with air blowing into the plane. :) :)
and and and . . . . As we ascend. . . . I see see see the huge big beautiful sea :) :) :) :) my sea. . . Full of ships and boats and just like the sea near chattam. . . My sea. . . :) My home sea :) and i see cranes. And then suddenly we are in the aberdeen jetty. What we now call the water sports complex. Which was simply 'jetty' when i was a kid :) so we are there. And water is reaching my feet. And vijaykumar sir is teaching us somethin bout somethin. . . I dont remember. Newaz twas not paeds. . . . And then i notice that the water is full of fishes. All Dead. Tiny fishes. And then i wake up. :) newaz. So a water dream after 8.5 million years. :) i has a happy. :)

P.S.-Written on Friday, 04 June 2010 at 14:37 as a Facebook Note.
Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.