Sunday, 4 July 2010

Day 13#, 02 July, 2010

Assalam
#Exam was ok, Alhamdulillah :)
#Suppressed my urge to shout at my father.
#After trying out 3 ATMs and finding them ‘temporarily not workin’, finally got to withdraw cash for the month.
#Went to my old hostel, paid the fees.
#Paid money for dua.
#Bought 6 novels. :) :) :) 4 by Maeve Binchy :) love her stories :)
#Read “A Walk to Remember” by Nicholas Sparks. Gr8 one :) brought smiles to my lips and tears to my eyes. :_)
#The boy on the cover page reminded me of my jaan. :)
#Didnt study anythin. :)hee hee
Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.