Sunday, 4 July 2010

Day 15#, 04 July, 2010

Assalam
#One year since I spoke to my jaan :)
#Ordered food from Kream Korner. . Paratha, Chicken Manchurian and Gobhi Manchurian. :)
#Mummy Abbu feeling fine today Alhamdulillah :)
#Realized that God was so nice to take me out of my past relation. God always does the best for us. We just need to wait for the outcome.
#Also realized that some ppl dont deserve to be buoyed up. Talk some sense to them and they start makin fun of you. Rather just let them be.
#Didnt study.
#Practical dates almost confirmed. Hope it all gets over.
#Spoke to mummy for an hour after so long.
#Abbu gave me the gr8 news of Dhoni’s marriage :p
#I want him to be happy always. People tell me to forget him. I will, in time, but it cant be an active process. It’s silly to even think of it. That’s not the way hearts work. Not mine, at least. I love him. And I wish him all the happiness in the world. . . Wherever he is. .he be safe, happy and a good boy. Aameen.
Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.