Friday, 9 July 2010

Day 18# 07July, 2010

Assalam
#Exam went better than I had expected it would. Alhamdulillah :)
#Shifted most of my clothes back to my old hostel. :) That means a little lesser work on the final shifting day, inshaAllah :)
#Bought a dinner set for Anisa’s wedding. Went to her house and gifted it :) She was surprised and really happy. Good. :) I has a happy happy :) :)
#Also bought a necklace for Anisa, this is a combined gift. . . From Amuda and me. :) its really beautiful. :)
#Bought hair clips for the girls working at aapa’s place.
#Bought a doll for Fiza and a small robot for Faris :)
#Bought a BIG suitcase :) :) :) I has an equally BIG happy :) hee hee
#Saw a dream. . Saw my jaan in the dream. :) oh . . And that I enter a church, where I meet a nun and a pundit. . And we three talk passionately about God. :)
#Some sad things happened too, but, the happier things outweighed the sad ones :) Alhamdulillah :)
Allah hafiz.

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.