Friday, 9 July 2010

Day 19# 08 July, 2010

Assalam
#Saw another dream. Cant decide whether it was a good one or bad one. In it, my jaan writes me a letter telling that he likes me. And something like, ‘we cant know without saying, and we cant be saying’. . And basically i dont remember much. Bottomline of that letter (which I saw in my dream)- he likes me but wants me to get lost! ! Ahh! Whatever. :) a letter in a dream is better than no letter in reality :)
  1. Took inspiration from the above mentioned dream and wrote a short story, “Those Dazzling Bangles” for my blog :) I like how the story turned out. :)
    #Pacified myself some more regarding Azhar.
    #Something came up which again made me realize that when people go away from your life, it’s for some good. :)
    Allah hafiz.
    Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.