Monday, 5 July 2010

That Night. . .

And that night when you took my hand in yours. . .
And told me you'd be mine.
I knew my dream had come true. . .
Just by the shine in your eyes.

And lying on your chest I found the peace. . .
Which I searched so high, so low.
Wrapped in your arms in that moonlit night. . .
Did I need to ask for more?

And I could hear the sea afar. . .
The waves crashing into each other.
And I could hear the rhythm of comfort. . .
Your breath so close to mine.

And the breeze was rustling the leaves. . .
Caressing them, sending them off to sleep.
So they may not envy our union. . .
Lest they might burn and die.

And time seemed to stop moving. . .
Like this world was never to end.
And each dream broke into a million more. . .
Spread out their wings and took flight.

And I could feel my heart beating. . .
Singing your name softly.
And I felt my own name in your heartbeats. . .
Now I knew our souls were entwined.

And then I said a silent prayer. . .
A prayer for you and me.
Just then, a shooting star shot by. . .
What could be more divine?

That night when you became mine. . .

----AKShamim

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.