Saturday, 25 September 2010

Day 97 #, 24 September, 2010

Assalam
  1. Went to samundar kinara with mummy. Twas high tide and the water was splashing onto the road.. saw this scene after a very long time.
  2. Something bout jaan made me very upset. :( .... but then somehow I got over the bad feeling… gave him the ‘benefit of doubt’, so to say! as if it matters!! rolling eyes :P Newaz.. I dont like feeling ‘bad’ things bout him…it’s a bad feeling.. then the whole world goes bad bad :( so, it’s good to get over it.
  3. Downloaded the Zip reader…so can read the e-books now, though, for some strange reason, I’m unable to open The Lost Symbol…but, khair!
  4. I’m also very happy to have that effing person off my life! Mr. Moko :S …
  5. Fought against myself to keep my Orkut account from being deleted! Dont know how long wil I be able to stop myself, but.. well… as of today.. it’s alive.
  6. Read my old blog posts… :)) got a happy :))

Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.