Sunday, 27 February 2011

Back after long....

Assalam alaykum
Tis been a long break… a really long one. I haven’t made a blog entry for almost 4 months…. Tis been quite a life… these 4 months. I broke once again… and then managed to get my pieces back and stand up again.. this time holdin onto something else…. Somethin that I ain’t really able to get figured out.
1/3rd of my House Surgeoncy is over. That means 1 and a half months of Medicine. 1 and a half months of Surgery and 1 month 1 week of SPM. On the whole, tis been a good time…. Though, of course, life brings its low moments….
The only significant part has been that my flight from my ‘downs’ hasn’t ceased… I stopped blogging coz I didn’t want to update a certain someone bout my life….. my loneliness started killin me so bad that I am now known as a workaholic.. something that I had never imagined myself to become…. I deleted my Orkut profile.. something that was so close to my heart… I quit updating my statuses on FB….and I lost weight….
There’s so much that has happened in these four months that one night of sittin awake wid my lap wudn be enuf.
I cant start from the start… rather.. I don’t want to start from the start.
I can only start from here, rite now..
And rite now wat I wanna say is that I am leavin things behind… lots of things…
The bigger the load I carry on my back, the more difficult my journey on life’s road wud get.
So, best for me wud be to cut the crap out… bury the shit in… and move on…
Life is a marvelous journey…. Not necessarily happy all the time.. but marvelous nevertheless… and I want to be a traveller until I die.
And my most beloved companion of all my ‘things’ – my blog…I wont let it starve to death….
I wont kill such an essential part of me just coz I have been wronged ( or so I believe) by a few ppl around me.
Having deleted a huge number of stuff that I wrote… I ain’t exactly feelin any good…. Tis only makin me all the more miserable…..
So I guess… I need to get ‘me’ back. .. high time….

Love always.
The Chronic Lover
Jalpari :)





1 comment:

Shy said...

aaene ke sau tukde kar ke humne dekhe hai.
ek mein bhi tanha the hum, sau mein bhi akele hain.

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.