Wednesday, 9 March 2011

I Love You






I love you. Dont break my heart. I cant take it all over again. But a heart break is certain. I wonder why is God doin this to me. You will and will and will leave me crying at the end I know. . . I'm fed up of crying. . I'm fed up of losing. . I'm fed up of leaving. But thanks to all the pain, I have come to doubt the existence of a forever. Maybe there's no 'forever'. There's just a 'this moment', then another 'this moment'. Then another. Then another. So, this moment. . I love you. And this moment. . . Please please please dont break my heart. . .


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.