Monday, 18 April 2011

Dearest Allah

Dearest Allah

Please kill my heart. Kill my heart. Kill my feelings. Make me cold. My very dear God, please. Life is exhausting. Help me live as long as you keep me alive. See me thru this. Take care of me. . . Right now, this moment. Keep me With yourself. Hold me. Be with me. My Lord, my all, please make me cold. Turn me into a stone. Kill my heart. My very dear God. Kill my heart. Kill my senses. My God, my Ruler. . . Kill my heart. Make me cold. . . Stone cold.

Exhaustedly yours . .

Me.


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.