Monday, 18 April 2011

Dearest Allah

Dearest Allah
Thank you for answering me even before I could ask you the question properly. Thank you. I do not doubt you Allah Paak. I do not doubt your presence. . I do not doubt your words. . You are my best friend. . The bestest. . Coz When everything disappears, you still exist. . . When all go, you still remain . . When everything ceases, you still go on. . Ultimately, you are the only thing i possess. . Ultimately, you are the only thing that possesses me. You are the only thing i am sure of. You are my only one. My very dear Allah Paak, i wish i could sit down beside you and laugh . . Lay my head down on your lap and cry . . And hold your hand and walk . . While you explain to me why you are doing all that you are doing. . . There are people out here who tell that my religion is bad. I do not understand how do they know what my religion is ! They say that they believe in God . . But they dont believe in you . . They separate God and You . . . Arent they, then, who are dividing people? Tell me . . There are also people who say that they believe in You . . But they dont believe in that One which others believe in . . Arent they the ones, then, who are dividing you? I dont understand them Allah Paak. I dont understand what they speak. I do not understand most of the things. Or maybe I understand it all. Lolz . . I just know that you are the god and You are all that is. . . And even when i blaspheme . .i.e. If it is a blasphemy . .i.e. Whatever blasphemy is supposed to mean . . So, even when i blaspheme, i am still proclaiming your Superiority. For some strange reason i believe in a lot of things that you haven told. . For some strange reason, i believe that you have told it all. . . And actually . . I dont want to believe in anything else. My Dearest God! I do not know if I love you . . Coz i dont know what love is . . But i know that i am from you. And You are mine. And You are my creator and i am the created and yet we are one. And we'll hold hands and walk, and You'll tell me why you did all that you did. . . And for some strange reason, i feel your answer would be, 'For no particular reason' . . And for some strange reason I am fine with that. .
Meow
Me. :)

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.