Monday, 6 June 2011

The minute I heard my first love story...

"The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."
----- Maulana Jalaluddin Mohammed Rumi






I tried a lot to find the original verse in Persian……… not that I understand Persian, but still….
In any case, the English version is no less beautiful.
Coz’ haven’t you searched for him….. for him… for her…
Who has been..
And will always be…
Within you….
He has been in you since the world began….
And he has been flowing in your veins for ever…….
He is IN you….. Coz he is yours… and you are his….
And yet you search …….
High and low…….
For him who is a part of your existence….
Who is yours………
Forever was………..



2 comments:

Splendid said...

Hmmpphh... It's awesome, really.

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

isnt it? :) and not just this one . . Ghalib, in general, is super awesome.

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.