Sunday, 21 August 2011

Alhamdulillah :)


This is simply to say Alhamdulillah that my net is working again...
I wrote a simple post about my blog's makeover and when I tried posting it I realized that Nokia Ovi Suite wouldn't connect...:( I connect to the internet on my lap using my cel.. and that meant just when I had decided to blog more frequently, my luck was letting me down.
I felt like the unluckiest person on Earth.. :(

But, then I thot that prolly God just wants me to study rite now... brushing up my basics and preparing for the post grad and stuff and hence He doesn't want me to be blogging! But, still.. I was sad and was goin around asking ppl how to manage this problem... but, everyone seemed to be talking in Latin!
newaz... I went to my room to get my lap so that I cud show someone and get help..only to see that my roomie's shoes were outside the door (we don't use shoes inside our room), so I called out to her to open the door but noticed that it was open already... she was actually taking bath and never forgets to lock the door whenever she enters the bathroom.. but, this time she forgot! and I was happy as otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enter the room. lol! It sounds a very silly thing.. but I suddenly felt that God isn't all that tight on me... I felt 'lucky' and so I thot I wud write a post bout this ...
and newaz...
The net problem got fixed.
so, Alhamdulillah!
:)




No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.