Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Dearest Allah



Dearest Allah
Today I ask you to bless us all. But, to especially bless the people who are sad.
I ask you to bless the chronically ill patients, for whom Eid might be nothing more than just another day of pain.
I ask you to bless those who have been spending time in the various casualties last night and today and all those who are destined to be brought to the casualties today. They had not expected their Eid to turn out to be like this.
I ask you to bless all those who’ve had their flights/trains cancelled and will nnot be able to spend their Eid where they had planned to.
I ask you to bless those who are away from home and will be celebrating their first Eid alone, be it for studies or for work. The first Eid away from home is difficult.
I ask you to bless the Muslim prisoners who are alone today, whether or not they have committed a crime. Coz we all make mistakes.
I ask you to bless the Muslim prisoners who have been charged of terrorist acts they didn’t carry out. Their only fault is that they are Muslims.
I ask you to bless every person facing persecution and inequality today coz they believe in you.
I ask you to bless the poor for whom there might be no food today just as there had been no food yesterday.
I ask you to bless those who strove for you in the past one month so that they may continue the struggle throughout.
I ask you to bless those who were not fasting, that they may find you and your love.
I ask you to bless those Muslims who were fasting even though their work involved manual labour coz they have shown the greatest faith in your word.
I ask you to bless those who were fasting while working at restaurants and dhabas, coz they have shown so much of self control.
I ask you to bless the ladies who have silently woken up while everyone else slept, so that they may prepare hot and fresh sehri for the family.
I ask you to bless the people who have distributed free iftar for the wayfarers, they have quenched the thirst in your name.
I ask you to bless those who are hungry, not in your name, but coz the food supplies are cut off coz of wars and political reasons.
I ask you to bless the bad that they may become good and the good, that they may become better coz there is no limit to how much we can improve.
I ask you to bless them who are searching for you that they may succeed in their search.
I ask you to bless them who have lost you that they may realize what they have lost.
I ask you to bless them who have found you coz who says you cant be found?
I ask you to bless those with broken relations that they may reunite for the sake of today, by the blessing of today.
I ask you to bless the little children who are excited about collecting eidy today, that they may collect loads of eidy ….
I ask you to bless the little children who will not be given eidy coz they either don’t have anyone to give them eidy or they don’t have anything to be given as eidy.
I ask you to bless the orphans, they are the duty that we shirk away.
I ask you to bless every sad, lonely and troubled person, that he may receive the joy of your heart.
And I finally ask you to bless us- my family and me, that we may realize how lucky we are. Whether lonely, whether sick, whether sad… we are so much better off than so many of our brothers and sisters. Bless us with senses that can really see, hear and feel. Bless us with limbs that can act and lips that can speak. Bless us with a heart that houses your love and a forehead that bends down to no one but you.
This Eid and forever, my Maalik, bless us with the best of your blessings.
Aameen
Me.


5 comments:

chi said...

Where are the hindu slaves taken by SWORD OF ISLAM

and sold into slavery from baghdad to samarakand.

When will hindu get its freedom from slavery of SWORD OF ISLAM

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Thanks for your comment :)

Muhammad Israr said...

Happy eid to u.
Thats so thoughtful of u.
In our happiness we forget everybody else. Have a wonderful eid with ur frnds and family

Sa'dia said...

I hope you had a good eid :).. May Allah accept all our humble efforts, Ameen!

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

khair Mubarak israr :) hope you had a lovely Eid :)


@ sadia
summa aameen :)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.