Saturday, 27 August 2011

The I and The We.


                                                   And when I couldn’t stand alone
                                                              I gathered a We around .
                                                   And when We won all wars that mattered
                                                              I returned to claim the battleground.
                                                   And I to We and We to I
                                                              In one life were plentifully found.
                                                   And yet as a final victor
                                                              Neither I nor We could abound.



                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


                                                                  ~Almas Kiran Shamim















4 comments:

Sa'dia said...

Very very deep :)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

thanks for getting my point :) :)

zongrik said...

I agree, it is very deep.

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

i hope you are guys are able to understand what i meant...

i must be really bad at words if no one understands it... :p

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.