Monday, 8 August 2011

You




Knowingly, unknowingly
I am looking for you.


I stop at every face
Craving for those same eyes
To shine back.
I pause at every greeting
Yearning for that same voice
To resonate.


But how can you be in all?
And how can any be you?
If that could be, would you still be you?
Would there be a waiting?
Would there be a search?
Would there be a desire,
For the you that is you?


And I have turned into
One of those wispy clouds
Choosy of the place
It wants to descend upon;
Floating over oceans, lands and streams;
Whether really water, whether really air
Waiting for that perfect place
To turn to Rain,
And become One with the Earth.


~Almas Kiran Shamim





2 comments:

zongrik said...

I know how that feels, always waiting for the right "you" and then one day, you realize, that right "you" doesn't exist. not sure if that's a good or bad thing, though.

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

maybe it is a good thing.... but a very invisible good....


i can only see my heart break.. :_(

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.