Thursday, 22 September 2011

Bloggers Quoted- Birth of Thoughts by Athena





I have come across a blog that I have literally fallen in love with..


It so reminds me of the days I went through- missing him with every breath of mine- and writing stuff that might not make any sense to anyone, save a person madly in love.

And so, here.... after a million years is Bloggers Quoted

with a verse that left me dumbstruck by its beauty-

" I know that one day destiny will decorate my skin with kisses on my collarbone, reminding me that a smile lives right at the corner of my lips, I know it."


Here is the original post :- A Wounded Thought


Cheers to the Beauty in her Words!

4 comments:

Chintan said...

i should check :)

Nazeeb said...

Sorry, but I really don't understand the meaning of this quote, that it is trying to convey.. Please explain..
Jazak Allah-Thanks.

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@chintan
yupp!! :)

@nazeeb

the author is trying to say that though there's not much happiness in her life now, one day her destiny will bring happiness and prove it that however sad she be now, a smile is never far away.

Nazeeb said...

Thanks Jalpari for the explanation...:)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.