Sunday, 11 September 2011

Dearest Darlings :)

Dearest mummy
You are my jalebi. I am your singada :)

Dearest Abbu
You are my . . . mmmm . . Water ? ? I am yourrrr . . . Cigarette ? ? :)

Dearest Aapa
You are my Dupatta. :p I am your pillow :D :D

Dearest Bhaiya
You and Me . . . We both are two Talwars jo ek mayaan mei nai reh sakte :p :p

Dearest Faris
You are my Angel :) I am your Mother :p :p :p

Dearest Fiza
You are my Princess :) I am your Mother too :D :D :D

Dearest Meows
You are my Babies :) I am your ticket to the beds and blankets :)

With all my love
Yours one and only
Kichu
AbbuJaan
Tanki
Idiot
Momci
Momci
Meowwww :)


2 comments:

Muhammad Israr said...

wow...so beautiful described...jalebi and cigarette...hahaha... :)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

:P lol!

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.