Tuesday, 29 November 2011

How the 24th year ended....

Assalamalaykum





So… am 24 years old now, Alhamdulillah :) the last day of my 24th year wasn’t all that good…. I was just super irritated…. 

If u know me, u know that I sleep at …somewhat… odd timings… and I was in deep sleep when aapa rang up to call me to her home…. I told her to ‘let me sleep’ and since I never lie *batting eyelids* I really did go and sleep like a good girl.

But…. My brother-in-law… the DON… (for whom we can really throw the ‘in-law’ part in the dustbin and simply consider him my BIG BROTHER…( Hitler Bhaiya… just like the new TV serial ‘Hitler Didi’)) called up my mummy and told her that he’ll be picking me up in 1 hr.. :( :( :( …..

But since I am all of 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24 years now *cunning*… I flatly refused….with permission though ;p
and told that I’ll tell abbu to drop me :)

I then deeeeellllaaaaaayyyyyeeeeeeddd takin bath and getting ready and finally reached aapa ghar at 12:50 pm :) (though when bhaiya later asked me when had I reached , I told 12:30 *cunning*--- but I must add that I usually never lie.. *Big smile*)

There I chatted for a while with my insane sister. She had ordered curry from out… and it was “PRAWN” ka some stupid curry.

General knowledge is that I DO NOT EAT PRAWN… or crabs or lobsters or oysters or crocodiles or the Loch Ness monster.

I don’t even eat little slimy things like FISH (unless it’s a Surmai or a Taarni or a Maya)

God!!! I don’t even like Pisceans…. Little slimy fishes… (but some Pisceans are like the Surmai, taarni and Maya- if fried properly, they turn edible).

I digress.

So, I ‘saw’ the Prawn curry and had my decent, homemade, daal-chaawal-sabzi followed by a delicious pudding [made by my insane sister- yes, shez good at a lot of things :( :( :( ]

Then we saw a loser movie called ‘Mere Brother ki Dulhan’ which made me super desp…..

Btw, don’t you think Ali Zafar looks pretty chhichhora????

He’s a Paki too… I mean it’s ok if he’s a Paki….. but am sayin ki if we HAD to take a Paki….did we really have to take a chhichhora????

Agar chhichhora hi lena thha toh India ke hi kisi chhichhore ko lete yaar!!!! Agar import kar rahe hai toh thoda toh quality dekhna chaiye na????

Wats the English word for chhichhora???

Khair toh we saw that movie…. Then bhaiya came… at around 5 pm .. for lunch… on a Sunday…..
And my sister toh jaise ubalti nadi ki tarah dam ko tod ke behne lagi……:x

Bhaiya scolded me.

( u should never have a lawyer in ur house….. they blame u for everything…. I thank god that bhaiya hasn’t blamed me for the disappearance of Subhash Chandra Bose(yet)…. In all other things…. I have some or the other role…:/ )

I returned… didn’t speak to mummy abbu.. they thot I fought wid bhaiya/ aapa….

I SCREEEEAAAAMMMEEEEDDDD at them that it was Bhaiya and Aapa who fought over
‘whether or not a person wid an insane wife and two darling kids shud work on Sundays and return home for lunch at FIVE pm…’

… then I took sleeping pills (oh yes!!! I am bad!) but could not sleep (worse) so I ate half of the house’s food supplies (the worst!!!) and gladly slept….(y did I have sleeping pills damn … all I needed was a SUPER-CARB-SHOT !!!! :P)

Toh khair that was the last day of the 24th year of my life….

Btw… one of my ‘birthday traditions’ include reminiscing all the sadness of the past year and getting desp over it and crying……..

And since Alhamdulillah, my year was so fantastic :)
I just had to find a reason to get desp over :p

I might not be as insane as my sister…. But.. wel… at the end of the day… we are sisters!!! :p

Meeoww!!





Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.