Friday, 9 December 2011

Here.

I should stop looking for that which might not even exist.
That which exists will be found.
And that which has to be found will turn up eventually - whether or not I look for it.

I should live here, right now and see that which is before my eyes.
Coz it's like a movie and the reels follow one after another. We see each image as it is screened while the reel runs.
Likewise, I should see each image of my life as it is screened.

I am tired of searching for. . . God knows what!

Maybe, really . .
"What we are looking for is what is looking."
-St. Francis

or maybe, really . . . not.


Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.